Let’s be clear. M∙A∙C still makes some of the most beautiful pigmented products for us brown girls. It’s one of the few products we can use that won’t take a thousand strokes for it to become visible. For many of us, they are still our go-to! We can almost credit them for being a pioneer in trendy pigmented choices for brown girls. Their latest, M∙A∙C Fashion Pack, speaks to that fact with a collection of bold bright hues perfect for this summer.
Lead the way with a new wave of front-row worthy hues. Fuchsia, violet, emerald, deepest plum, midnight…ready to wear, any way we dare! So, be a doll and show us how — the Fashion Pack is always in the know.
I am still waiting on my samples so stay tuned for the swatches and maybe a video! In the meantime, allow these images to get you mad excited. Here’s a sneak peek at what you can expect to snag for your online cart come June 9th. They will also be available in stores June 23 through July 28, 2016.
- Runway Worthy Soft frosty white (Veluxe Pearl)
- Dress Me Up Dirty pink (Satin)
- Frock Talk Blackened cherry (Veluxe Pearl)
- Paradise Island Soft warm pink (Satin)
- Available in Petite Frosty raspberry (Velvet)
- Snappy Style Deepend black plum (Satin)
- Hypnotizing Frosted greyed mauve (Frost) (Repromote)
- Zip Me Up Mid-tone violet (Satin)
- Nice Fit Blackened blackberry (Frost)