Today’s #FBFF topic is Blog Resolutions. It wasn’t until I was in my late 20’s that I really understood what “Where did the time go” really meant. I mean you look up and out of all the things you said you wanted or should do – you’ve done 2 or 3. But .. thank God for blogs and the power of recording. Hopefully with the vision boards I plan to create this month and my 35×35 I can get some things done this year.
Check out some of the things I learned and plan to build on with my blog:
1. What’s the one thing you vow to learn or do in 2011 to improve your blog? I have to schedule more posts and relevant fashion tweets. I am pretty good at keeping my blog nice and healthy with 3 or 4 posts a week. But I want to do more original content that you guys love like how to’s, and fashion/beauty tips. I know we all love gossip of any kind but I want to keep the gossip on twitter and focus on my writing skills here.
2. What did you learn about blogging in 2010 that you plan to put into practice next year? Kinda seems like question #1 but I learned that as long as I love what I write and I am honest, my readers (you) will love it too.
3. Do you have any high-level goals for your blog in the coming year? Monetization? More comments? More connections with other bloggers? A new template? My blog will turn I years old in March 2011. I am in the process of moving to WordPress and perhaps changing the name of the blog (suggestions are welcome). I want/plan to celebrate my blogiversary with a big social event of some kinda. (now taking donations as well)
4. If you could collaborate with one other blogger within your sphere of influence in 2011, who would you like to collaborate with, and what would you like to collaborate on? I would definitely like to do a photo shoot and vlog webisode series with a number of curvy bloggeristas featuring a few of our favorite brands. Perhaps I will work on that now!
5. What do you plan to do to support other bloggers next year? I definitely want to network more! Go to conferences and events with the mindset of meeting and chatting with as many bloggers as I can in the evening.
*The Friend Friday project by Modly Chic is a way for fashion bloggers to share more about themselves and create a friendly connection with other bloggers. Join the conversation by joining the Fashion Beauty Friend Friday Google Group. (thanks GritandGlamour for the “exact” wording)