You may have noticed that I use the word swoon — a lot. I didn’t make up the word it’s in the dictionary. It’s similar to amazeballs but I find swoon to be a much cleaner adjective. The words ‘balls’ can be perceived in many ways, if you catch my drift. Before I jump into LFW I wanted to share some of my swoon worthy looks from NYFW.
For whatever reason (and I will explain in the caption of the photo) here’s 9 looks I am totally in love with or should I say swooning over.
9 Swoon Worthy Looks from NYFW
1) Chic and elegant, SWOON! (DKNY)
2) Predication: Corsets will make a return this fall. (Christian Siriano)
3) Maxi dresses aren't going anywhere. They are flattered for most body types. (Carolina Herrera)
4) WOW those colors though. Here's a trend I plan to do more of this year. (DVF)
5) Leather pants, why yes I need a pair. In case you haven't notice the 80s are back. I love this decade. Everyone wore whatever! (DVF)
6) Colored leather actually looks kinda haute! So swooning. (Milly by Michelle Smith)
7) Let's guess which celeb will be wearing this (Marchesa)
8) I'm still not a fan of fur but I love this look. And the fur vest totally make sense to me. (BCBG Max Azria)
9) If only I had little tatas. I love the lavender and the silky material. (Rachel Roy)
Q: So you’ve seen my favorites, tell me what look has you wanting to think outside of your style box?
(photos: getty images)