OH Flatforms, Le Sigh!
I am not completely sure I hate this trendy shoe but I definitely don’t like it much. I only can imagine how loud they must be when you walk. Seems uber unsexy! BUT it’s a great bohemian chic comfort shoe for some Sunday brunching or a family day at the flea market, maybe? IDK.
- MICHAEL KORS – Crocodile-effect leather platform sandals, $750
- BELLE SIGERSON MORRISON – Hasmara leather wedge sandals,$275
- MARNI – Leather and wooden wedge sandals, $665
- Jeffrey Campbell – Clark, $129.95
- Ego and Greed – Two Hundred, $89.95
- Friis – Neema, $114.95
Chime in: Would you wear flatforms?
(image credit: net-a-porter 1-3, solestruck 4-6)