[product review + twitter giveaway] SoExcessive.com Liquid Metal Necklaceby Ty Alexander on Mar 11, 2012 • 10:00 am 4 Comments
The liquid metal necklace from SoExcessive.com was one of my favorite accessories to sport during fashion week. I think I wore it 3 times. It’s heavy, chic, and loud in the best fashionable way possible. What I love most about this necklace is that it’s so versatile. It can be so hood or so chic, and even so office party cool. Stay tuned for a post with the many ways it can be styled.
But for now find out how to enter the Happy 1st Birthday GIG giveaway #2.
HOW TO ENTER
THE HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY GIG GIVEAWAY #2
- Follow @ohmyTy and @SoExcessive on Twitter. (for one entry)
- Tweet me (@ohmyTy) and state why you want the necklace. (for another entry)
- Be sure to use hashtag: #SoExcessiveGIG in your tweet so that I can keep track of who has entered. [For example: @ohmyTy I want the @SoExcessive liquid metal necklace because _________. #SoExcessiveGIG]
- To increase your chances to win I encourage you to tweet multiple times. Hundreds even. The winner will be contacted via Twitter and the product will be sent directly to them from SoExcessive.com. If the winner does not respond within 24hrs another winner will be selected.
- Once the winner is selected I ask that you send us a Twitpic of you and your new accessory courtesy of SoExcessive.com
- You have until March 17th 2012 at 12noon to enter. Sorry, this contest is only open to US Residents. XOXO, GOOD LUCK!
UPDATE: THIS CONTEST HAS ENDED. CHECK MY TWITTER PAGE TO SEE IF YOU’RE A WINNER!!!
DISCLOSURE: SoExcessive.com has provided me with product for purposes of providing a review. I received the product at no charge to me and I am under no obligation to return the product but can keep it for my own personal use. The opinions expressed here are those of my own and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of SoExcessive.com.Pin It