Oprah has certainly become the over sharer these days, hasn’t she?
Word on twitter is that Shonda Rhimes and Kerry Washington will be on Oprah’s Next Chapter. I can imagine Oprah will ask Kerry a ton of “Scandal” related questions. Oprah will also probably ask Shonda about her creativity process and her thoughts on how black women are portrayed on television. But I have some very basic questions that I would ask both Kerry and Shonda.. if I were Oprah.
Let’s start with Kerry…
- Are you a vegetarian? I mean she’s lost so much weight. It’s my only answer for her waif-ness!
- What happened to your edges? IDK why yall act like you don’t see them. Or wait, you don’t! But yall act like they are really there. She’s such a great actress. I really want her to work on restoring those edges!
And I would surely ask Shonda…
- Why did you kill off so many characters on Grey’s Anatomy? Did we really need to kill Lexy, McSteamy, and cut off both of Arizona’s legs?
- Why does Bailey always rock a bad wig? Does it demonstrate the struggle of her character? As if being natural isn’t hard enough you have to go and put a wig over it.
- Are you hiring? I’m a pretty decent writer with an active imagination. I like to think I am funny. I also fetch an amazing cup of Starbucks. #IJS
Yep I think that’s it. Obviously my questions are meant to make you laugh (and I know you did) and are by no means what I would really ask the two if I were given such an amazing opportunity.
But seriously. I would definitely pick Shonda’s brain and get more information on how she comes up with such amazing scribes. Like, does she have a special pen. I do. Not sure if it’s working but luck always makes for a good story.
Anywhos… If you were Oprah what would you ask Kerry Washington and Shonda Rhimes?