If he tells you that he doesn’t want anything, chances are he’s not being honest. The fellas aren’t out shopping the ladies yet, but the market is noticing that men are stepping out and spending more time in malls and shopping centers. So trust me when I tell you, your man has his eyes on something.
Now, I can bet you your boy friend has a ton of reasons why he isn’t requesting a gift or two this holiday season. From “what I want is too expensive” to “I don’t want you to worry about me, I’m good,” but lets ignore the bf’s reason this one time and surprise him up with one of these gifts (you can thank me later via your comments)!
1. A Designer Graphic Tee: From Kanye West to J.Cole to Future, rappers are pairing high-end designer threads with classic urban staples like Air Force One’s and Wheat Timberlands. Grab this dope tee from Givenchy and watch him cross it off his personal wish list.
2. Something Tom Ford: Jay Z swapped his molly for Tom Ford and now every guy wants to do the same. Do want June Ambrose did for Jay –and many more artist– put him in designer goods for the first time.
3. Versace Versace Versace: It was one of the hottest songs of the year –Donatella even played the song during her Spring 2014 runway show– so you know he wants it in his closet now. Hook him up with a Versace gold chain to channel his inner Trinidad James.
4. Sneakers: Is your man a sole collector? I bet his internet history is full of sneaker websites! You cannot go wrong with a pair of kicks. Cop him a pair like these Nike Air Python’s. They haven’t been re-released since the late 80′s, they’re limited, and under $200 dollars!
5. New Electronics: If your man is still working on Windows XP he may not ask but he sho’ is praying that a new laptop is in his future. Head to Apple to pic out his new MacBook.
6. Something Simple: I’m sure he’s been “meaning” to get around to buying new draws. But sometimes you need to help them along. And there’s absolutely nothing wrong with getting him something he really needs. Try these underwear from Tommy Hilfiger.
7. A menswear staple: There are just some things that every man needs like a watch, a signature fragrance, or a wallet for example. Pick out what he wants the most and go grab that for him. Nautica is a great pocket friendly one stop shop for all three of these things.
8. Quality Headphones: If he has a banging system in his house and in his car, he’ll want these Beats by Dr. Dre
9. A Big TV: He may have decided to skip camping out for one on Black Friday, but he definitely wants a bigger television. This VIZIO Smart TV will help you get the best girlfriend title this holiday season.
10. Swanky Pocket Square: It may be kind of lame to ask for but if he’s a suit and tie type of guy he totally wants this Boglioli Pocket Square.
Ladies, is your boyfriend wanting one of these items and is being to hardheaded to tell you. What are some other gifts you think he would never ask of? Share with us below.
Like GorgeousInGrey On Facebook For The Latest Fashion & Beauty Trends!