Hey beauties, Ariel here!
Is it just me or do you hate doing your nails? I love getting them done, but I hate doing them myself. In a perfect world, I’d have a personal nail stylist to do them and buff ’em up good like I was Diddy. But until that day comes, I need to break out my own nail file and polish. Here are 25 thoughts I have while doing my nails.
1. How long have I had this nail color on?
2. Long enough for me to want to make a meal out of them. [Stops biting] Okay.
3. Where are my nail tools, and why don’t I ever keep them in one spot?
4. How do I shape them?
5. What’s the “in” shape today?
9. Yes, dragon. That sounds right.
10. [sings] Rawr, rawr, like dungeon dragon…
11. Which Nicki song was that again?
12. [Opens iTunes]
13. Wait, I was doing something…
14. Base coat got me feeling like a champ!
15. I could do this all day.
16. I can’t get this polish open.
17. Why don’t I open these bottles BEFORE I start?
18. Right hand first. Steady… Steady…
19. Dammit! A smudge.
20. Ehh, I’ll fix it after the second coat.
21. Okay, girl, how many smudges can one hand get?
22. On to the left hand.
23. Okay, this is looking good!
24. Not a smudge in sight!
25. If I could go around wearing two left hands, I’d totally be fine.
But if you’re not like me, you can always follow this handy-dandy guide to achieving the most perfect nails.
If you liked this post you can thank me by leaving a comment or sharing this post on social media.